Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: So 9. Dez 2018, 22:14

The drop rate of the pendant is MaplestoryM Mesos 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag The drop rate of the pendant is MaplestoryM Mesos
I obtained zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants, and have soloed Hell Gollux 15 occasions. Instead, according to empirical information, the drop rate of the pendant is MaplestoryM Mesos approximately 2-3%, which is totally clear because of the propensity of pay-to-win gamers to take themselves repeatedly in these boss runs. This low percentage yields an outcome signal of 15-20mil per day.

I have eight Tough Magnus runs each week. However, Tyrant boots simply don't sell anymore since literally any random person can leech their way to a pair of boots.I am treated the same way (or worse, even if the player has higher variety ), as players that paid their way into high, even though it takes literally no maplestory2 skill at all to get to the top if you are spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So rather than relaxing and bossing daily for Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos earnings, I have to rely on the same exact methods that I used seven months ago, before I even reached six-digit selection, when I reached max mesos for the first time.I literally haven't seen one person who has reached 2mil scope in a shorter time period without spending money, or will be more proficient than me at generating revenue, yet I am considered just another 2m range player in my server.

This game is just way too easy for people who pay their way to the very best. The marketplace for end game drops crashes, diminishing in reaching end game standing what little accomplishment there is.

Fr 7. Dez 2018, 01:42